Do you get the winter blues? As the air starts to turn crisp, it’s time to consider a spa. A spa can be a great addition to your Leisure Pools swimming pool, or even just on its own. We even offer many pool designs that have a built-in spa so you can enjoy the benefits of both a pool AND a spa. A spa provides many benefits such as these:
- The ability to enjoy the cool, fall weather outdoors while soaking in nice warm water
- A spa is a great way to relax and melt away your stress–it’s an escape from the busyness of life
- The warm, massaging water of a spa is great for soothing sore muscles
- It’s fun to have friends over to enjoy the spa–you can even have a spa party
- During cold weather, your pool can serve as a cold plunge and you have your spa to warm up in
- It will make you miss your pool less during cold weather
- It can be a beautiful addition to your home–Leisure Pools’ spas come in the same great colors as our pools!
Before you make your spa purchase, there are certain considerations:
1. Think About Location
You may already have a place in your backyard, patio or home that you wish to have the spa installed. If you’re not sure where the best place is, a Leisure Pools professional can help you pinpoint the best location. The great thing about a spa is that even if you don’t have enough room to fit a pool, you can likely fit a spa!
2. Choose a Design
Leisure offers two great spa designs: the Sorrento Spa Square and Sorrento Spa Round. A square has a modern look with sleek lines whereas the round offers a beautiful curvature. The Leisure Pools Sorrento Spa has strategically-placed jets and ergonomically correct seating to create an ideal place for practicing a variety of calming, comforting and healing routines. Both spas are available with spillovers that provide stunning cascading water.
3. Choose a Color
Leisure Pools’ spas are available in the same brilliant seven colors as our pools. Choose from Ebony Blue, Sapphire Blue, Crystal Blue, Aquamarine, Diamond Sand, Silver Grey or Graphite Grey. View the colors here. Each color has a built in sparkle that looks like diamond shimmering across the water. This Leisure Pools SMART Color Range not only looks beautiful, but also has excellent UV, blister, and chemical resistance, and is backed by the largest supplier of gelcoats for the swimming pool industry.
4. Consider Landscaping & Decor
You can make your spa space unique and your own with the right landscaping. When you look out at your spa, landscaping can add to the stunning and aesthetically pleasing look. It’s never to soon to start collecting ideas and plan out how you envision this space. Decor can also add to this space by choosing the furniture, color schemes and decorations that complement your spa.
5. Contact Leisure Pools
The professionals at Leisure Pools can assist you throughout this process, ensuring you have a spa that fits your needs and desires. Contact Leisure Pools today (www.leisurepoolsusa.com) and Get Swimming in Quality and Style.