The Ultimate 35 by Leisure Pools: State-of-the-Art Features
This particular fiberglass pool installation is a modern marvel with attributes that include:
- Full automation using Hayward equipment.
- LED Color Logic lights from Hayward add a vibrant touch.
- A saltwater chlorination system for a natural feel.
- A surrounding deep blue Marmiro marble patio.
- 12” x 24” porcelain tile in a pier blue color accentuating the infinity edge.
- Pool coping made of elegant blue stone.
- A custom cut quartz countertop along the infinity edge designed to mimic the cascade of a waterfall.
“By having the edge come out a few inches from the wall, it allows the water to present as a sheer waterfall instead of just trickling down the wall,” noted Dymond.
Additionally, Dymond gave a strong hat tip to Hamill, who was wholly responsible for the overall plumbing of the pool and its exciting infinity edge.
“Adam came up with the design for the edge,” stated Dymond, further emphasizing that plumbing an infinity edge on a bluff like this going uphill and backwards required the ultimate in precision, insight, knowledge and innovation.
Additionally, multiple diverse spaces like a river rock terrace, a beach area and a relaxation lounge area add to the overall charm and appeal to the setting. Each space was meticulously crafted to ensure distinct utility and aesthetics. Further, the hardscaping, rock walls and various elevations were all installed by Dymond’s team, reinforcing their holistic approach to backyard transformations.
“We rarely say ‘no’ to a request or an idea from the customer, unless it is completely unachievable,” said Dymond.